Existing CADD Training Centers
If you are already running a CAD training institute & looking for ways to add more revenue to your existing business then our Video Tutorials DVDs on CAD/CAM/CAE courses may help you do so.
Using the power of VIDEOS, you & your students benefit in multiple ways as outlined below:
- You can generate more revenue from existing students by offering them Video Training DVDs along with the books + you can sell these Video Training DVDs to your old students.
- Since no one else is offering video training with classroom training, you will differentiate from other CAD Training Institutes who are only offering classroom training.
- Research shows that we learn faster by watching rather than by reading so this will create more interest for your customers who will spread good WORD-OF-MOUTH publicity for your center.
- These video trainings can be installed on all of your computers in the lab thus integrating classroom & Video training. In absence of the faculty in the classroom, these videos will serve as a standby option, which means that training will not come to a halt in case a faculty leaves without notice.
- Apart from the videos, special PowerPoint presentations have been integrated with the videos to explain the important concepts & engineering principles so that learning happens at a deeper level. These Video Training DVDs have been developed by 15 years of industrial experts, which means that students learn from top professionals.
- Since these are recorded videos so human error on part of the faculties of skipping course contents is ZERO. Which means consistent training is provided to all students irrespective of the faculty in the classroom.
- All Training Chapters consists of best projects from industry so that students are up to date with the real scenario.
- Ample number of exercise files on relevant chapters has been provided on the DVDs, which make the learning experience superb and interesting.
- The DVDs can be used as one look review tool before interview so that students will be up to date with tools and application.
- Specialized courses are not available at most of the CAD Training Institutes so students can opt for those courses also like Adv. STAAD.Pro,ETABS,SAFE,SAP2000,Foundation Design, Advanced CAE , Progressive Die Design, Advanced Mold Design, Quantity take off, Advanced Structural Analysis, Advanced Sheet Metal Unfirming, Dynamics, Auto Domain Solutions like BIW, Chassis/Class- A surface Design and many more.